In order to better communicate Contractor and Design Professional information, we have pre-qualification and bid summaries on various contracts, and will update them as they come out.
For construction contracts $100,000 and above, this site provides a list of projects out to bid in our Advertisements and Announcements sectiont. The Contracts Unit provides you with summaries of advertisements and announcements currently on file.
To view plans, planholders list or to purchase plans and specs go to UCSF Documents, Media & Mail
If you are not able to purchase a set, obtain plans and specifications from a Builders Exchange closest to you.
Things to Keep In Mind!
- Attend Mandatory Pre-Bid Conference. (Usually for Prime Contractors only. Check each project for specific requirements)
- Read Construction Documents (plans/specs) for general requirements written specifically for each project.
- One must be a licensed contractor for the appropriate trade classification.
- Provide Bid Bond, Performance and Payment Bonds.
- Carry insurance coverage and submit Certificate of Insurance prior to start of work. Check each project for specific requirements.